- Welcoming everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy and knowledge
- Presenting the OTF concept to any interested prospects, also known as “intros”
- Assisting with the creation of weekly schedules for sales associates
- Maintaining our front desk, which includes: answering phones, talking to members and other tasks as needed
- Leading the studio’s operations in collaboration with the Studio Manager
- Presenting studio tours to potential members
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with the coaching team to guide intros through their first Orangetheory workout
- Selling memberships to help the studio thrive while achieving required personal sales goals
- Following up on prospects and conducting other outreach calls to support studio growth
- Handling member’s concerns in a professional and objective manner
- Participating in studio marketing and outreach events
- Working with the Studio Manager in the training and development of sales associates
- Ensuring all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized
- 1-3 years of management experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a sales, retail or fitness environment (preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferred)
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
This position is a full-time opportunity.
Why Join Orangetheory Fitness?
- Generous compensation package that includes a base hourly rate, commission, & bonus
- Monthly bonus opportunities for reaching various performance targets
- Free Orangetheory corporate studio membership
- Employee discount on Orangetheory retail & partner brands
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to positively impact the lives of our members and communities
- Being part of a team with a shared passion for fitness
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)