- Have a zest for life and for fitness?
- For changing lives and managing a team?
- For being in charge of the big picture as well as tiny details?
If you’re nodding and smiling and all but shouting “YES!” then keep on reading, because an Orangetheory Fitness Studio Manager might be just the career for you.
- Driven as well as approachable
- Task-oriented and willing to be held accountable
- Able to create an amazing experience for members and staff
- Motivating, creative and knows how to inspire a team
- A great listener and makes time for everyone
- Passionate about fitness and fun!
Here’s more of what we’re looking for:
- Experience leading a team to meet and exceed sales goals and other KPIs
- Ability to read and comprehend P&Ls and other financial statements
- Confidence to perform on a guaranteed salary along with an incentive-based bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)