- Partner with the Studio Manager and Regional Leadership to ensure the success of the studio
- Take on the challenge of recruiting, leading, managing, scheduling, and developing a dynamic team of fitness professionals
- Building meaningful connections and creating community as you expand your personal brand and network within the fitness industry
- Providing direction for your studio and maintaining a competitive edge by having a well-rounded understanding of strength and heart rate-based interval training, as well as being up to date with current fitness industry trends
- Leading a dynamic team of fitness professionals to ensure consistent execution of an engaging, highly energetic, and results-driven in-studio member experience
- Oversee performance, analyze results, and provide direction to the fitness team on how to assist members in setting and achieving their personal health and fitness goals
- Currently fitness certified from an education company approved by Orangetheory Fitness:
- ACE, ACSM, AFFA, ISSA, NASM, NSCA
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current AED/CPR certification
- Have a functional understanding of strength and heart rate-based training
- Have a desire for growing your career in the fitness industry
- Experience coaching, either in a personal or group fitness setting
This position is a full-time opportunity.
Why Join Orangetheory Fitness?
- Generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary & monthly bonus opportunities
- Free Orangetheory corporate studio membership
- Access to additional learning and development opportunities through continuing educational credits, workshops, & company events
- Employee discount on Orangetheory retail & partner brands
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical/Dental benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Ability to build positive & collaborative relationships
- Ability to positively impact the lives of our members and communities
- Being part of a team with a shared passion for fitness
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)