It's time for you to make a difference....with a job as an Assistant Head Coach at Orangetheory!
- You are passionate about fitness and love being a coach but are looking for what comes next.
- You are ready to develop your leadership and management skills and be on a potential career path to Head Coach.
- You have a balanced a take-charge attitude with an ability to make each person feel important and necessary and you were the one who was the go-to when any sort of problem or question arose.
- You expect the best from those around you, and you work with them to achieve it.
- You’re passionate about fitness, and your enthusiasm is palpable and pure.
- Partner with the Head Coach and Studio Manager to ensure the success of the studio
- Assist in recruiting, Leading, managing, scheduling and developing a dynamic team of fitness professionals
- Coach and motivate members through pre-defined workouts by coaching a minimum of 12 classes per week
- Making sure members are using the correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
- Hold and maintain a current fitness certification from an education company approved by Orangetheory Fitness
- Be AED/CPR certified
- Have a functional knowledge of heart rate based training
- Have experience in coaching group fitness, preferably with OTF
- Have a desire for growing your career in the fitness industry!
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)